Saturday 18 May 2013

UPU result



Every cloud has a silver lining . That is what happening to me right now. Before, I got rejected by KPM for matriculation and I just get an offer letter for form 6. Then I want to go to the IPTS but I have some problem with the college . A few days ago, UPU result had been announced .

Guess what? I was offered !~ In University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) in Asasi Sains Hayat .
Thanks God . I feel so grateful . I didn't expect this at all because I was tired of expectation .
Expectation leads to despair . It was a lot of sadness that I have to go through. It was a big pain for me . Seeing my friends are able to get their place in matriks . While me? Just be able to click the 'rayuan' button. But finally, after 99.99% parts in my brain had rusted , I got this asasi.. Thanks God.. :') Halleluyah..


There are some of my friends who I should call a lucky person for getting matriks and asasi . However, some of my friends also don't get asasi and both . I feel sorry for them . But I hope that they will never give up; instead of praying so that they can get the second intake for matriks or upu or simply start searching a good IPTS college like INTEC, MSU, AIMST and many more . It depends on what course that you want to take in degree. Mr. Google is the best companion for you guys to know all about this thing .

Anyway, I will always pray for us especially for my classmate in SMK Pamol, all mumblers in Mumbling Production , my close FB friend and all the 95 kiddos. Hope to see you guys later in degree. :)
Keep running and chasing our dream .. :)

This is the time for me . It's pay back time .. No more delaying time , no more . Coz time is gold. I only have a year to achieve the best pointer . Struggle to get 4 flat . Amen . . Pray for me guys..


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You have to! A doctor-to-be kannn. Struggle Qol! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hai ! :D
Drop your comments !