Saturday 16 February 2013

I still love you

HAI ~



Today I will tell a story about my best friend . Is she ? Or WAS ?
Her name is Heather John Nicholas .

Qiara and Heather


Okay . It's all began when I was in Form 2 Ikram . There was a new student who entered our class . She was approached by the " Skema Geng " . So, me who was in the " Naughty Gang " didn't care too much about her . I thought she was just an ordinary girl . I mean in academic .
So, I'm still the smartest student in that class la.. *in my dream* :P


One day , my other friends asked her , " Heather, how much you got in your UPSR result ?" She answered , " 5A's " . " What ?! OMG~ I'm going to down this time !" I whispered in my heart .


After that , I began to become friend with her . Not because I was afraid of losing with her in the examination . It just so suddenly . I even don't remember how we became friends and then best friends . Before, I thought she was a skema girl okay ; I was wrong . She doesn't . She also like us . Who enjoys stupid jokes very much .

For me , * I don't know if she also feel that way *, we were so closed . I always spend the night in her home and vice versa . Doing stupid things together , surfing the internet and searching for stupids info , eat a lots * I was the chef * hahaha .. studying together for the PMR examination.


listening to our problems and many more . The sweetest thing ; riding the 4 tyres motorbike together . Get laughing by "JAKUN" people in Pamol .. It was embarrassing but quite fun .



PMR was over and we both got 7 A's in our result . As we have promised before,we apply the SBP * SMSLD* . We both got the opportunity to go there but unfortunately she refused to go there . I went there alone . Come back to SMK Pamol alone . Alone without you my best friend . I guess you have forgot the promises we have made together back then ; to achieve the success together and go to SBP together . She went to SMK Beluran Bestari ; where she have her best friends and boyfriend there . It's okay . It's fine if you have forgotten the promises but why you did you forgot our FRIENDSHIP ?


You did not text us . US . Not only ME . When I asked you, you said that you are shame with us . Come on Yoe *her cute name* , we are still we . We don't change - we think you did . We always remembered you . Always . Huhhh.. Never mind Heather .. Guess you are too happy there .. Who are we to you right ?
Pamolisian who always irritate you .. At least just one text . Pretending to ask about our healthiness or anything else . Or just remember my parents who have treated you as their own daughter . I wasn't jealous , envy even not asking for your payment . NO . I just want everything to be fine just like before . I MISS THE OLD YOU , HEATHER.  :')

See ? They really have a sweet moments together .. :D

She and her boyfriend . They're really sweet .. :)

Our ex-gang in the canteen




I miss you guys .. :')


Remember those Secondhand Serenade's songs that you have gave to me ? How lovely songs are they .
I wrote this entry while hearing to that songs .. :')
Seriously , you are always in my minds . There are so many memories that we have shared together . You taught me a lot of things . Thanks .
I love you , Heather . I hope you will read this . My sincere entry just for you .


Stranger : Secondhand Serenade

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight





8 comments:

  1. dat one in ur entry ka ? Ur gekko gang? Urm .. Good to hear dat u guys r still seeing each othr 4 evryday but not 4 us . The last time was in august last year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qiara said: Love Heather for a Thousand years :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. reasons ? It would be a curiousity 4 me to know even one of them ..
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm. Not really. But just a kind of la. I felt it just only we didnt even say hai2 in facebook. See how much time able to change a relationship? -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.o that my BFF. ^^ ur sweet just like her

    ReplyDelete

Hai ! :D
Drop your comments !